The thought of a new challenge is appealing to you and you want to join a fast-growing company? We have something great to propose you! As a consultant you will join our Automotive team already involved in more than 30 countries.
2. The role:
The Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) will be responsible to manage all suppliers within their assigned commodity to assure supplier part and process quality.
- Responsible to coordinate the APQP process for critical suppliers.
- Support Supplier Development and Purchase in selecting the appropriate suppliers by performing new supplier assessment audits (NSA) onsite at supplier location.
- Define, follow-up and monitor all possible risks at our suppliers during each phase of the project.
- Define the supplier quality deliverables for the suppliers taking the key milestones into consideration.
- Responsible to discuss the PPAP requirements with the suppliers.
- Assess measurement reports coming from internal and external parties.
- Sign supplier PSW’s when all requirements are fulfilled. • Participate in design reviews, DfM sessions and ECR meetings.
- Facilitate the exchanges between Punch team members and the supplier.
- Support suppliers if necessary and make sure that the quality standards are in place.
- Lead the R@R for capacity analysis and the process audits (PPAP).
- Initiate and follow-up Quality Wall activities at suppliers.
- Coordinate with SQA the production trial runs on new parts during the development phase.
- Monitor supplier performance in each project phase and running production (after SOP) and drive supplier to improve in case of deviations.
- The SQE Engineer reports to the SQE Leader.
What is Expleo all about you might say….
We are a start-up in a big group! Wait… What? Yes, you heard well! That means that we have the best of both: the expertise, the tools and synergies but also enough freedom for you to contribute to the company's success !
If you join Expleo, you join above all a dynamic team, united, ambitious and ready to take up new challenges with you. We will give you the tools to express all your expertise and develop your skills and your career.
We are not looking for the candidate that ticks all the boxes, but if you find yourself in the following sentences then we would be glad to have a chat with you!
- Masters in electromechanics required, reinforced ideally with BS degree in Quality or equivalent through experience.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years work experience in Quality Assurance in the automotive field with a strong knowledge of the main standard methodologies and tools (8D, QRQC, APQP, PPAP, 6 Sigma…) preferably in Suppliers Quality for projects.
- Ability to build commercial relationships with suppliers.
- Requires strong analytical and evaluation skills relative to quality standards and customer requirements.
- Strong ability to work in team
- Knowledge of IATF16949 and ISO14001
- Knowledge of all AIAG tools. Including Clear knowledge of AIAG PPAP workbook tools (Flow chart, PFMEA, Control plan, SPC, MSA, …).
- Knowledge in customer specific quality references like VDA, QSB is a plus.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills. Must be self-motivated, self-directed and able to multi-task.
- Intercultural understanding is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Windows, Word, Office.
- Fluent English in speech and writing. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Willing to travel 25%