This role requires a self-motivated professional, passionate about Automotive and Electronics field, to
ensure the software tunning for diesel and gasoline engines, MHEV/PHEV vehicles and automatic
gearboxes for one of the most important multinational automotive manufacturing corporations in the
• Tunning the Software calibrations on development and serial life phases according to client
• Execute the activation of the diagnostics for the commitment of EOBD runs.
• Perform the integration and concatenation of calibrations resulting from the development and
validations of the ECU's electrical, electronic and specific vehicle functionalities.
• Regular update of calibration for the needs of the validation teams.
• Testing and validation on the HIL benches in accordance with the test plan, validation sheet,
schedule and procedures.
• Document the test results in the test plan template defined by the client.
• Contribute to working meetings with client partners.
• Construct planning and indicators of freezing and maturity (forecast and in progress) for the
calibrations according to each software development phase.
• Contribute to the analysis of complaints and failures related to calibrations in meetings with
other collaborateurs, suppliers and client.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Transports or other related field, or
equivalent work experience.
• Good client-facing skills, with experience in developing partnerships with the team and client
and collaborating with others to exceed client expectations.
• Professional attitude. Has developed a reputation as a trusted advisor.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Able to adapt and react to change.
• Keeps up to date with emerging technologies and products and has awareness of
opportunities these provide.
• Dynamic, results-oriented problem solver.
• Basic understanding of system architecture of a vehicle.
• Basic knowledge about Communication Protocols used in Automotive (CAN, CAN FD, LIN,
• Basic knowledge about vehicle systems and functionalities.
• Basic knowledge about Software Testing Methodologies (Functional vs. Non-Functional
testing), about Software Development Life Cycle and models (V-Cycle, Waterfall).
• Experience in Software Tunning and Testing in automotive is a big plus.
• Experienced in understanding and updating of UML diagrams.
• Experience in using Microsoft Office tools.
• Nice to have: Worked previously with Product Lifecycle Management platforms.
• Relevant experience where communication skills where developed.
• Not required
• Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and challenges
• We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
• Medical and dental insurance
• Work from home options
• Performance bonuses, holiday bonuses, employee referral bonus, extra days off, free Bookster subscription
• Skills development programs (languages&technical&soft)