Industrial Cybersecurity Project Manager
Facing growing customers' requests in securing our European Critical Infrastructures against Cyberattack, Expleo is looking to strengthen its teams to assist its customers in Air, Sea and Land Transportation.
Your role is very diversified and exciting. You will work report to the Industrial Cybersecurity Service Delivery manager and manage Industrial Cybersecurity architects, engineers, experts, and Ethical hackers – Pen tester/validators.
In this role you will:
- Analyze the customer service request (project) to understand security objectives and the security risks strategy,
- Plan security activities within development life cycle, estimate costs and duration, their impacts related to project execution,
- Manage project Scope, Budget, compliance with Cybersecurity quality standards in place both at Customer and Internally, planning,
- Provide support to coordinate resource allocation/Availability on both Customer and internal.
- Manage vulnerabilities and Cybersecurity issues and actions plan,
- Facilitate Project Cybersecurity related communication,
- Report to Industrial Cybersecurity Service Delivery Manager on project status,
- Ensure project gate passing compliance with respect to internal governance in place,
We are not looking for the candidate that ticks all the boxes, but if you find yourself in the following sentences then we would be glad to meet you!
- You are qualified with an IT degree or equivalent,
- You have experience in Project Management and Security compliance,
- You have strong experience in capacity / Resource management,
- You have strong expertise in Risk management,
- You have good experience in dashboarding and reporting,
- You are open to be trained / coached on various Transportation processes and landscapes,
- You have experience with OT / ICS Cybersecurity,
- You have been able to manage multi discipline teams across Countries and remotely,
- You demonstrate awareness with Agile methodology,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Information Security project management, Industrial security project is a Plus,
- Certification in PMI, Prince 2 is a plus
- Experience in IT Service Management,
- Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of German and /or French is a plus,
- Ability to escalate and remediate project deviations,
- Ability to review documentation/Deliverables as per quality compliance,
- Ability to collaborate & communicate with non-cybersecurity aware resources,
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment with resources available remotely,