The thought of a new challenge is appealing to you and you want to join a fast-growing company? We have something great to propose you! As a consultant you will join our Automotive team already present in more than 30 countries.
2. The Role:
As an Embedded System Engineer you have the challenge to work on design of the embedded system(s) of a new generation of hybrid transmissions throughout the complete V-cycle. You will have multidisciplinary interaction with R&D Engineers on functionality and design of the system. It requires pro-active communication towards stakeholders in all department on R&D.
- You will be part of the Embedded Systems team, supporting the Embedded Systems Architect
- Taking responsibility for the integration of the electromechanical/electric/electronic components
- Setting requirements for the hard- and software components of the embedded systems
- You will define test scope and follow-up with Testing Dept.
- You will be responsible for communication with customers and suppliers for detailed alignment on design
- You will interact with different departments (E/E HW, Mechanical, Controls, Software and Testing)
What is Expleo all about you might say….
We are a start-up in a big group! Wait… What? Yes, you heard well! That means that we have the best of both: the expertise, the tools and synergies but also enough freedom for you to contribute to the company's success !
If you join Expleo, you join above all a dynamic team, united, ambitious and ready to take up new challenges with you. We will give you the tools to express all your expertise and develop your skills and your career.
We are not looking for the candidate that ticks all the boxes, but if you find yourself in the following sentences then we would be glad to have a chat with you!
- University degree in applicable field or equivalent through proven experience
- 3-7 years of experience in embedded systems
- Good understanding of embedded hardware/software systems
- Strong system-level thinking
- Experience applying System Engineering processes such as defined in SO/IEC 15288
- Proven experience in requirements elicitation
- Experience in Functional Safety (ISO26262)
- Experience in Cyber Security is a Plus
- Ability to take ownership of project deliverables, go above and beyond the task at hand, excellent communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain technical documentation as required
- Thanks to your clear communication skills and good knowledge of English, you are proficient in sharing knowledge and reporting results
- Good written and spoken English
- You are a perseverant person with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset