The thought of a new challenge is appealing to you and you want to join a fast-growing company? We have something great to propose you! As a consultant you will join our engineering team in the Automotive, Railway and Aeronautical sector already present in more than 30 countries.
2. The Role:
Here is what you will work on for this important project:
- You will be working as a member of the development team for automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electric powertrains.
- You take part in the design, verification and validation of mechanical transmission components.
- You are responsible for validation through the development and supervision of testing methods, monitoring and the use of FMEA.
- You initiate and develop new concepts to improve transmissions.
- You provide technical support to the assembly department.
- You work in close collaboration with internal departments such as production, quality, purchasing and with external partners for development and production.
What is Expleo all about you might say….
We are a start-up in a big group! Wait… What? Yes, you heard well! That means that we have the best of both: the expertise, the tools and synergies but also enough freedom for you to contribute to the company's success !
If you join Expleo, you join above all a dynamic team, united, ambitious and ready to take up new challenges with you. We will give you the tools to express all your expertise and develop your skills and your career.
We are not looking for the candidate that ticks all the boxes, but if you find yourself in the following sentences then we would be glad to have a chat with you!
- You have an engineering degree (industrial, electromechanical or mechanical) or equivalent by experience.
- You have thorough knowledge and experience in the field of mechanics, dynamics and production (preferably in an automotive environment).
- Manufacturing knowledge on gears and shaft is a clear plus
- You have CAD and GD&T knowledge
- You have experience with CAD CREO & windchill or similar tools
- Knowledge & experience in DFMEA and PFMEA is a plus
- You have an automotive background (powertrain/transmission, PPAP/APQP)
- Thanks to your strong communication skills and good knowledge of English, you excel at teamwork and are strong in reporting knowledge and results.
- You are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.