We are looking for a System Architect as a link between the SA's and Functional Analyst profiles. The role is system architect with cross over to business analyst/solution architect.
The main focus will be on the new project of the company in development with other BE banks & the internal platform to maximize digitalisation and STP processing.
What skills do you need to meet the requirements of our team?
- You will have project management experience within or outside the company.
- You have the ability to discuss clear & to the point with external stakeholders and high level management in & outside the company
- You are able to translate the customer needs into a concrete and efficient action plan
- You do research about the feasibility of scope, budget, time-to-market and ability to execute the alternatives
What functions will help you advance?
- You have a strong analytical skills with focus on change & continuous improvement
- You are willing to continuously learn and are open to innovation: you are interested in digital trends
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a business analyst or similar (in a financial domain is a big plus)
- You have a strong written and verbal communication, who can listen and understand
- You can easily translate conceptual and strategical concepts into concrete solutions and advice
- You are a real team player: Who gets energy by working in a multidisciplinary team towards a common goal.
Does this sound like a challenge for you? Then don't hesitate to apply and join our team!