We are looking for a Data Analyst to pick up and deliver new data driven cases by analysing the requirements and data involved.
The goal of the project is to build a new IT Data Lake on AWS with IT related data feeds, both batch and online and the exploitation of that data with automated reports and AI cases to support the IT organization and its processes.
What skills do you need to meet the requirements of our team?
- You are capable to define qualitative data selections queries based upon the requirements
- You are used to join in with the feasibility study to determine what data the company need, define the work to be done and by whom
- You will be the guard quality of the data and verify the integrity, think ahead to define possible issues
- You have a good knowledge of GDPR and how to deal with it in a data driven context
What functions will help you advance?
- You have at least 3 year experience in (big) Data Projects
- You have data analysis, data definitions and data modelling skills
- You have knowledge of the Agile method with Safe
- You have a strong written and verbal communication, who can listen and understand
- You are a real team player: who like helping and coaching
- Having an Experience with IT processes regarding development, operations or security is an asset.
Does this sound like a challenge for you? Then don't hesitate to apply and join our team!