This position requires a self-motivated professional to work for one of the biggest players from the Automotive industry. The main role is the execution of Manual/Automated Tests on the Hardware-inthe-Loop bench, Test result documentation and root cause analysis if a bug is observed.
• Reviewing of Test Procedures and Test Methods.
• Instrumentation of test properties as required in the test procedure.
• Studying test plan details and consolidating a list of issues to be clarified.
• Testing and validation in accordance to the test plan / validation sheet, schedule and
• Analysis of system requirements.
• Realising technical reviews.
• Alerting during the test in case of unexpected results or difficulties that do not allow to finish
the required tests in the validation sheet on time.
• Creating anomaly reports in case a bug is discovered / Testing anomalies / Verifying that an
anomaly is corrected.
• Documenting the test results in the test plan template defined by the client.
• Providing Root Cause analysis and document issue with description readouts, measurements
and log files.
• Finalizing the test plan documentation with all the required entries / Realizing the validation
deliverable with all the needed documents, logs, etc.
• Reviewing and distributing validation reports to the business manager.
• Providing notes and/or changes of the test procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Transports or other related field, or equivalent work experience
• Experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance. Testing in automotive (HIL/Vehicle) is a big plus.
• Experienced in understanding and updating of UML diagrams.
• Experienced in MATLAB-Simulink.
• Experienced in Microsoft Office tools.
• Familiar with Software Testing Techniques and Procedures. An ISTQB certification is a big
• Nice to have: Worked previously with Vector / ETAS tools, Product Lifecycle Management platforms or Vehicle Diagnosis tools.
B category required
• Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and challenges
• We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
• Medical and dental insurance
• Work from home options
• Performance bonuses, holiday bonuses, employee referral bonus, extra days off, free Bookster subscription, 7card
• Skills development programs (languages&technical&soft)