The thought of a new challenge is appealing to you and you want to join a fast-growing company? We have something great to propose you! As a consultant you will join our Automotive team already involved in more than 30 countries.
2. The role:
You will be part of an embedded SW team wich is part of an R&D department that develops automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electric powertrains. The team is responsible for the development of embedded software of the feature products.
You will contribute to the creation of the Embedded SW in the following ways (but not limited to):
- Specify, design, document and implement software functionality
- Taking part in requirements analysis, setting up the requirements structure and interfaces to other disciplines
- You work with customers, suppliers, product team and the software development team to design and develop solutions to challenging problems. You will technically lead teams and provide guidance to more junior developers.
- Assist in diagnosing SW- and system-level issues
- Key words: Requirements Engineering, Embedded, C, unit testing, Misra, AUTOSAR, ISO26262, Parasoft, Polarion, JIRA, Subversion, Agile/Scrum, Continuous integration, Software Architecture/Design.
What is Expleo all about you might say….
We are a start-up in a big group! Wait… What? Yes, you heard well! That means that we have the best of both: the expertise, the tools and synergies but also enough freedom for you to contribute to the company's success J
If you join Expleo, you join above all a dynamic team, united, ambitious and ready to take up new challenges with you. We will give you the tools to express all your expertise and develop your skills and your career.
We are not looking for the candidate that ticks all the boxes, but if you find yourself in the following sentences then we would be glad to have a chat with you!
- University degree in applicable field or equivalent through proven experience
- 3-10 years of experience in embedded (real-time) software, automotive
- Good understanding of embedded hardware/software systems
- Expertise on AUTOSAR Classic Platform for embedded, real-time ECUs based on OSEK
- Expertise on AUTOSAR Architecture and requirements for software / systems
- Expertise with Automotive Communication Protocols: CAN | LIN | MOST | SPI | VAN | D2B | FlexRay
- Experience in Functional Safety (ISO26262)
- Experience in technical supplier management for embedded software
- Experience in Cyber Security is a Plus
- You have good knowledge and experience in electronics and basic knowledge of mechanical systems
- Ability to take ownership of project deliverables, go above and beyond the task at hand, excellent communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain technical documentation as required
- Thanks to your clear communication skills and good knowledge of English, you are proficient in sharing knowledge and reporting results
- Good written and spoken English
- You are a perseverant person with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset