The thought of a new challenge is appealing to you and you want to join a fast-growing company? We have something great to propose you! As a consultant you will join our Automotive team already involved in more than 30 countries.
2. The role:
- You will be working in the Test Center department where automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electric powertrains are built and tested.
- You will be part of a project team, developing new transmissions
- You ensure the execution of the external test plan
- You will ensure the execution of an extended product design validation test plan linked to the PSA program and you make sure the agreed milestones are being met.
- You convert the long term planning in weekly planning and solve roadblocks which endanger the progress in order to ensure high efficiency.
- Together with your colleagues, you will be handling test requests for tests on Dual Clutch Transmissions.
- You convert abstract test requests into real test procedures and test equipment.
- You will prepare, coordinate, perform (data) analysis and reporting of development tests.
- You build up knowledge of testing facilities all over Europe.
- You will help to work towards quality requirements as described in ISO 17025.
- You will functional report to the Project test engineer.
What is Expleo all about you might say….
We are a start-up in a big group! Wait… What? Yes, you heard well! That means that we have the best of both: the expertise, the tools and synergies but also enough freedom for you to contribute to the company's success J
If you join Expleo, you join above all a dynamic team, united, ambitious and ready to take up new challenges with you. We will give you the tools to express all your expertise and develop your skills and your career.
We are not looking for the candidate that ticks all the boxes, but if you find yourself in the following sentences then we would be glad to have a chat with you!
- You have an engineering degree (industrial, electromechanical or mechanical) or equivalent by experience.
- You have thorough knowledge and experience in the field of automotive testing and testing facilities.
- You have strong problem solving skills and are familiar with related methods like 8D. But more importantly, you prevent problems by applying a structured personal work method where preparation is as important as execution.
- You are familiar with the automotive product creation process.
- Knowledge of transmissions is an advantage.
- Thanks to your strong communication skills and good knowledge of English, you excel at teamwork and are proficient in reporting knowledge and results.
- You have good organizational skills
- You are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
- Knowledge of software e.g. Matlab, Canape …. is an advantage