Lead the development and delivery of complex industrial projects as an experienced project manager!
The job as an Expleo Industrial Project Manager
You pilot high-level projects for R&D or manufacturing activities, ensuring that all milestones are met, and quality levels expected by clients reached.
- Manage your projects following QCDP indicators.
- Follow the development life cycle of the projects, their budget and planning.
- Identify potential risks, analyze them, and mitigate them if needed.
- Lead the cross-functional teams and communicate accordingly with the client.
- Contribute to successful project execution.
- Coordinate the stakeholders.
- Report to steering committee periodically.
What are our key selection criteria for joining Expleo method engineering Team?
- You have experience in a or several industrial environments (Transportation, Mining, heavy industries …)
- You have a proven track record of successful led projects
- You have a strong experience in risk management
- You have been able to manage multi discipline teams across Countries and remotely
- You own a master’s degree in electromechanical engineering or electronics, or equivalent by experience
- You are organized, efficient a own strong communication skills
- You speak fluently English, French/Dutch is a strong advantage
What’s in it for you
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and our peers through good times and challenges
- Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo
- 20 + 12 (40hours week) days of vacation per year
- A mobility budget that can use towards your mobility or rent/mortgage
- A flexible homeworking policy
Who are we?
In this ever-evolving world, EXPLEO Belgium is an engineering and digital transformation game-changer player on the market. We are here to support our customers achieve the highest level of success in their automation, agility and sustainability journeys. We all have the same goals and are self-motivated by the same drivers.
We are EXPLEO.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.