Are you passionate about manufacturing methods for new products?
Do you love finding the right solution for each industrial project?
You are at the right place! At Expleo we consider that Methods Engineer are an essential piece to the manufacturing process.
The job as an Expleo Methods Engineer
- You will work closely with teams of designers, engineers, and production personnel to identify and implement improvements to the production process, including the use of automation and other advanced technologies
- You will analyze and interpret data, develop and implement plans, and communicate effectively with others to ensure that changes are implemented smoothly and successfully. In addition, you have to be able to adapt to new technologies and changing production requirements
What are our key selection criteria for joining Expleo method engineering Team?
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering or electromechanical Engineer
- Strong foundation in engineering and manufacturing principles.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data and identify trends and patterns.
- Problem-solving skills and being able to develop and implement effective solutions to improve production processes.
- Good communication skills.
- You speak French or Dutch with a good command of English
What’s in it for you
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and our peers through good times and challenges
- Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo
- 20 + 12 (40hours week) days of vacation per year
- A competitive mobility budget that can be used for a car or the equivalent value to pay for rent/mortgage
Who are we?
In this ever-evolving world, EXPLEO Belgium is an engineering and digital transformation game-changer player on the market. We are here to support our customers achieve the highest level of success in their automation, agility and sustainability journeys. We all have the same goals and are self-motivated by the same drivers.
We are EXPLEO.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.