Are you a Functional Analyst who likes to translate internal business requirements into detailed functional designs? You like to work closely with internal stakeholders, including the Business Applications, Software Engineering, and Quality Assurance team?
If your answer to the above questions is YES, then, you are at the right place!
By joining EXPLEO, you help business and employees perform tasks more efficiently. You analyze our customer’s current way of working, and propose solutions to improve their business processes in order to save our customers a lot of time in their daily activities
One day as an Expleo Functional Analyst
You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients and sectors and on a daily basis you will:
- Analyze, challenge and model business needs
- Break business needs into user stories
- Work closely with the business to ensure technical feasibility before developments
- Create business process and functional documentation and workflows using diagrams
- Define and write the detailed functional specifications for the developers, taking into account the technical possibilities and restrictions
- Be the reference for technical questions from developers
- Document the scripts and workflows
What are our key selection criteria for joining Expleo Functional Analysts team?
- Bachelor or a master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in functional analysis.
- You have a good knowledge of web services and RESTful APIs
- You had a good experience of using UML tools like Microsoft Visio, PlantUML, …
- You have a good programming and testing background
- Strong analytical skills, conceptual thinking, and a practical mindset.
- A pragmatic attitude, you question ideas and critically weight different options before deciding.
- The ability to meet project deadlines and provide high-quality deliverables.
- Good communications skills.
- The ability to work in a structured manner. You have an eye for details without losing sight of the bigger picture.
- You speak English and maybe also one of the two national languages (French/Dutch)
What’s in it for you
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and our peers through good times and challenges
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
- Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo
- 20 + 12 (40hours week) days of vacation per year
- A mobility budget that can use towards your mobility or rent/mortgage
- A flexible homeworking policy
Who are we?
In this ever-evolving world, EXPLEO Belgium is an engineering and digital transformation game-changer player on the market. We are here to support our customers achieve the highest level of success in their automation, agility and sustainability journeys. We all have the same goals and are self-motivated by the same drivers.
We are EXPLEO.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.