Are you passionate about Process Automation?
For you Hyper-automation allows teams to work in a different way. Bringing together multiple technologies and platforms giving you a holistic view of what is happening in a certain business. It allows people to work in new ways and create relevant solutions to ease clients’ day-to-day life.
We are currently building the local practice in Belgium, supported by our Group capabilities. By taking part in this journey, you will be actively contributing in bringing RPA to the next level, along with developing your own skills.
If you are also convinced by Hyperautomation challenge, I suggest you keep on reading. 😊
One day as an Expleo Lead RPA Developer
Lead Process Developers have responsibility for supporting the creation and evolution of the delivery framework, mentoring other Process Developers, and delivering automated processes. They often act as Design Authority and are key to the success of any RPA deployment.
- Providing a high level of experience and knowledge of the Blue Prism solution and associated methodology to support colleagues through all phases of the delivery lifecycle and Accreditation Program.
- Supporting the Project Manager (or Head of RPA) in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored delivery methodology.
- Mentoring colleagues through the Blue Prism training and accreditation program – providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques.
- Providing architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analyzing, understanding, and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and deployment phases.
What are our key selection criteria for joining Expleo Process Automation team?
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines.
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Blue Prism product.
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and mentoring tasks.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
- A minimum of 2 years developing and testing software on a Windows platform and adhering to a structured and documented methodology OR a minimum of 6 months developing and implementing automated Blue Prism processes as an accredited Developer.
- Experience and knowledge of Business/System Analysis in a structured environment.
What’s in it for you
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and our peers through good times and challenges
- Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo
- 20 + 12 (40hours week) days of vacation per year
- A mobility budget that can use towards your mobility or rent/mortgage
- A flexible homeworking policy
Who are we?
In this ever-evolving world, EXPLEO Belgium is an engineering and digital transformation game-changer player on the market. We are here to support our customers achieve the highest level of success in their automation, agility and sustainability journeys. We all have the same goals and are self-motivated by the same drivers.
We are EXPLEO.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.