Are you passionate about Process Automation?
For you Hyper-automation allows teams to work in a different way. Bringing together multiple technologies and platforms giving you a holistic view of what is happening in a certain business. It allows people to work in new ways and create relevant solutions to ease clients’ day-to-day life.
We are currently building the local practice in Belgium, supported by our Group capabilities. By taking part in this journey, you will be actively contributing in bringing RPA to the next level, along with developing your own skills.
If you are also convinced by Hyperautomation challenge, I suggest you keep on reading. 😊
One day as an Expleo RPA Developer
- Work on multiple phases of the process automation projects as per our Best Practices
- Capable of deciphering information from process documentation and ability to create and maintain solution documentation
- Design, code and document automation solutions and assists in the implementation of software, which forms part of a properly engineered systems
- Ensure delivery of high-quality output through unit testing
- Identify and manage re-usable automation objects
- Problem solve issues that arise in day to day running of process automations
- Ability to perform results evaluation and identify process improvements
- Daily interaction with clients, dealing with business, information security, compliance and technology teams
- Daily interaction with our analyst and development teams
What are our key selection criteria for joining Expleo Process Automation team?
- Have a least one profesional experience with Blue Prism technology
- Demonstrate an understanding of system architecture
- Good development/scripting skills in common languages such as VB, JAVA, PERL, C++, SQL
- Experience with other RPA tools and OCR technologies (UiPath, Kofax etc) is a plus
- Ability to analyse and understand complex business processes. Modelling languages is a plus
- Experienced in object-oriented programming and relational database design and querying concepts
- Familiar with version control concepts
- Good command of french or dutch
What’s in it for you
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and our peers through good times and challenges
- Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo
- 20 + 12 (40hours week) days of vacation per year
- A mobility budget that can use towards your mobility or rent/mortgage
- A flexible homeworking policy
Who are we?
In this ever-evolving world, EXPLEO Belgium is an engineering and digital transformation game-changer player on the market. We are here to support our customers achieve the highest level of success in their automation, agility and sustainability journeys. We all have the same goals and are self-motivated by the same drivers.
We are EXPLEO.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.