Are you passionate about making industrial processes and products safe ?
Do you love finding the right solution for each industrial project?
You are at the right place! At Expleo we consider that RAMS Engineer are an essential piece of industries.
The job as a RAMS Engineer
- Conduct RAMS analyses to support the design, development, and certification of new products and systems
- Develop reliability prediction models and perform reliability assessments
- Analyze and optimize system availability, maintainability, and maintenance strategies
- Evaluate the safety of systems and components, including the development of safety cases and hazard analyses
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product design, quality, and production, to ensure that RAMS requirements are integrated into the overall product design
- Provide technical support to projects, including the development of test plans, procedures, and specifications
- Participate in technical reviews, including design reviews and readiness reviews
- Stay up-to-date with industry standards, regulations, and best practices in RAMS engineering
What are our key selection criteria for joining Expleo RAMS engineering Team?
- Master's degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. electrical, mechanical, or aerospace engineering)
- Strong understanding of RAMS principles and methodologies
- Experience in RAMS engineering for aeronautics, aerospace, railway, or automotive projects
- Experience with reliability prediction models and reliability assessment techniques
- Knowledge of safety analysis techniques, including hazard analysis and risk assessment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and our peers through good times and challenges
- Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo
- 20 + 12 (40hours week) days of vacation per year
- A mobility budget that can use towards your mobility or rent/mortgage
- A flexible homeworking policy
Who are we?
In this ever-evolving world, EXPLEO Belgium is an engineering and digital transformation game-changer player on the market. We are here to support our customers achieve the highest level of success in their automation, agility and sustainability journeys. We all have the same goals and are self-motivated by the same drivers.
We are EXPLEO.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.