Are you passionate about Agile Delivery? For you Agile is more than just a methodology, isn’t it?
If your answer to the above questions is YES, then, you are at the right place!
By joining EXPLEO, you would take part of our high-performance team of experienced Agile leaders and act as a Senior Agile Lead providing professional advice, leading and/or co-ordinating an area in Agile Ways of Working.
One day as an Expleo Scrum Master
- Lead Business Consulting projects of moderate scope and sometimes complex assignments
- Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of technical environments and translate business goals into tangible strategic outcomes
- Keep informed on business data and implement solutions for technological and process improvements within the context of overall business processes
- Co-ordinate the information gathering and reporting process, reviewing trends and comparing to expectations. Identify relationships and linkages, anticipates issues and identifies root causes and effects.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and work across teams to achieve group goals.
- Develops a network to support and add value to client engagements including company, clients and external professional networks
What are our key selection criteria for joining Expleo Scrum Master/Agile Leaders’ team?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Achieved a formal certification as a Scrum Master, Kanban Lead, Lean Six Sigma certification or similar Agile approach.
- Achieved Certified Scrum Professional or a similar Agile qualification.
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Team management skills - Experience in leading multiple teams in agile software delivery approaches, at least 12 to 24 months real experience
- Owning an innovative approach - a bold thinker and doer, working to visionary but attainable goals, taking courageous decisions and implementing them successfully
- Application of Continuous Improvement & learning to their own work
- English fluency and French/Dutch knowledge
- Flexibility to work on a hybrid schedule; 50% home working and 50% office work
Who are we?
In this ever-evolving world, EXPLEO Belgium is an engineering and digital transformation game-changer player on the market. We are here to support our customers achieve the highest level of success in their automation, agility and sustainability journeys. We all have the same goals and are self-motivated by the same drivers.
We are EXPLEO.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.