This position requires a self-motivated professional to work for one of the biggest players from the Automotive industry. The Electronic Test Leader main role is the project management of execution of
Manual/Automated Tests on the Hardware-in-the-Loop bench or vehicle, Test result documentation and root cause analysis if a bug is observed, communication with the ECU team & supplier.
• Reviewing of Test Procedures and Test Methods.
• Instrumentation of test properties as required in the test procedure.
• Studying test plan details and consolidating a list of issues to be clarified.
• Testing and validation in accordance to the test plan / validation sheet, schedule and
• Analysis of system requirements.
• Alerting during the test in case of unexpected results or difficulties that do not allow to finish
the required tests in the validation sheet on time.
• Creating anomaly reports in case a bug is discovered / Testing anomalies / Verifying that an
anomaly is corrected.
• Documenting the test results in the test plan template defined by the client.
• Providing Root Cause analysis and document issue with description readouts, measurements, or log files.
• Finalizing the test plan documentation with all the required entries / Realizing the validation
deliverable with all the needed documents, logs, etc.
• Reviewing and distributing validation reports to the business manager.
• Providing notes and/or changes of the test procedures.
• Leads HiL validation strategy, planning, and scheduling activities on the assigned program
• Ensures all system features are validated through technical reviews and analyzing system
• Creating test plans based on specifications and requirements. Developing and maintaining
automated and manual test cases.
• Taking care of the SW delivery for an ECU component (pre-acceptance & acceptance
validation, post-acceptance validations) and ensuring that the functionality is in concordance
with the applicable specifications.
• Keeping traceability of the discussions regarding the SW planning and validations.
• Communication with the: supplier, conception, technical responsible, function leaders, in
order to discuss different subjects raised during the SW development.
• Analyzing the technical recordings of the concerned ECU in serial-life vehicles or ECU in
development and concluding the good/bad behaviour of the ECU.
• Reactivity towards urgent subjects that need immediate attention from the SW point of view.
• Offering support regarding the maneuvering of the mechanical part that the ECU commands.
• Trips to the supplier headquarters to perform the validations that occur at the beginning of a
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Transports or other related field or equivalent work experience.
• Good client-facing skills with experience in developing partnerships with the team and the
client and collaborating with others to achieve and exceed client expectations.
• Professional attitude. Has developed a reputation as a trusted advisor.
• Good problem-solving skills with a gain of experience in proposing different options and
solutions for approaching and resolving issues.
• Excellent communication skills. Adapts style accordingly and demonstrates an understanding
of the audience’s perspective.
• Keeps up to date with emerging technologies and products and has awareness of
opportunities these provide.
• Demonstrates an understanding of the vehicle’s system architecture as a whole.
• Demonstrates an understanding of an ECU as a singular part, isolated by the rest of the
• Understanding of the Hardware-in-the-Loop concept / HIL bench.
• Good knowledge about Communication Protocols used in Automotive (CAN, CAN FD, LIN,
• Good understanding about diagnosis topics of a vehicle and about diagnostic communication
protocols used in electronic control units (KWP, UDS, EOBD).
• Good knowledge about vehicle systems and functionalities, such as Adaptive Cruise Control,
Lane Keep Assist, Stop and Start, Door Modules, Lightning, etc.
• Good knowledge about Software Testing Methodologies (Functional vs. Non-Functional
testing), about Software Development Life Cycle and models (V-Cycle, Waterfall, Agile).
• Understanding of pseudocode and simple schematics with logical gates (MATLAB-Simulink,
• Relevant experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance is required. Testing in
automotive (HIL/Vehicle) is a plus.
• Knowledge of Software Testing Techniques and Procedures: an ISTQB certification is a
• Experienced in understanding and updating of UML diagrams.
• Experienced in Microsoft Office Tools.
• Relevant Experience with dSpace environment / Vector tool / ETAS tools / Vehicle Diagnosis
tools is a plus.
• Worked previously with Product Lifecycle Management platforms.
• B category is nice to have
• Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and ours peers through good times and challenges
• We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
• Medical and dental insurance
• Work from home options
• Performance bonuses, holiday bonuses, employee referral bonus, extra days off, free Bookster subscription
• Skills development programs (languages&technical&soft)