We are seeking a skilled Mechanical Team Leader to join our team in the railway industry contributing to the decarbonisation of our transportation methods.
The job as an Expleo Mechanical Team Leader
You will join the assembly site and lead the team in charge of solving the design issues on the vehicles and create and implement industrial solutions.
This team is the key link in between the engineering office and the manufacturing teams.
- Pilot the team of 3 to 4 mechanical engineers
- Ensure the reporting and develop the relevant KPIs
- Manager the workload and split it appropriately with the difeerent team members, define the priorities and plan the activities
- Analyse the design issues
- Offer applicable industrial solutions
- Perform test on vehicles to validate the defined technical solutions
- Liaise will all relevants departments including methods, continuous improvement, manufacturing, quality and engineering
What are our key selection criteria for joining Expleo Team?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Two years of experience in mechanical engineering, with a focus on support to manufacturing or design
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency in computer-aided design (CAD) and engineering software
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English plus either French or Dutch
What’s in it for you
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and our peers through good times and challenges
- Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo
- 20 + 12 (40hours week) days of vacation per year
- A mobility budget that can use towards your mobility or rent/mortgage
Who are we?
In this ever-evolving world, EXPLEO Belgium is an engineering and digital transformation game-changer player on the market. We are here to support our customers achieve the highest level of success in their automation, agility and sustainability journeys. We all have the same goals and are self-motivated by the same drivers.
We are EXPLEO.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.