Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We offer unique access to industry-specific expertise and best practice across the following services: consultancy and business agility, product design, production and in-service support, as well as continuous quality.
- Manage modifications during production
- Study the Supply Chain impact of each modification
- Ensure robust train freezes
- Plan and lead the quality milestones after the train freeze
- Build and lead the process of special trains
- Participate in the standardization of the profession and the continuous improvement of processes
- Respect and apply the Renault WAY code of ethics and conduct
- Achieve the objectives set each year at the annual meeting
- Any other job specific activity as requested by management.
- Knowledge of project planning
- Knowledge of vehicle industrial diversity
- Knowledge of stop-start process
- Knowledge of international logistics
- At least 3 years experience in an analytical, synthesis and cross-functional role (product/process engineering, supply chain, procurement, industrial logistics, sales, etc.)
- Willing to manage constraints and find value-added solutions for the company
- French and English required at the professional level.
Make your mark and join Expleo!
Show your skills across transformational projects within our team!
At Expleo, we’re extremely proud to include the boldest minds within our teams. Their immense technical expertise brings the boldness and reliability our clients need to stay successful.