Expleo needs THE talent to contribute to the start of a new engineering project! What is it? The Project Cybersecurity engineer will manage cybersecurity for mainline project under the responsibility of the Project and Regional Cybersecurity Managers.
The job as a Project Cybersecurity Engineer
- Define the Project Cybersecurity Management plan following applicable processes, rules and guidelines and verify these are followed by the project.
- Analyze Project security needs (including standards and regulations), determine security objectives and main security risks strategy.
- Plan security activities within the project development life cycle, estimate costs and duration, their impacts related to project execution
- Manage the Project Cybersecurity deliverables
- Define Cybersecurity architecture and requirement allocation
- Provide support during technical design meetings for cybersecurity activities
- Obtain agreement from Project/Customer about the set of security measures to be implemented
- Establish Cybersecurity context, and perform Cybersecurity Risk Analysis
- Liaise with the mainline platform team to define the most suitable solution
- Cascade requirements to suppliers, and apply Cybersecurity Assurance Level
- Manage Third Parties Risks
- Define the Cybersecurity Operating Procedures
- Evaluate the Project achieved Cybersecurity level
- In case of external Cybersecurity audit, manage the relationship with auditors
What are our key selection criteria for joining Expleo system engineering Team?
- Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology or related field
- Strong interest for Cybersecurity
- Experience related to Cybersecurity in general, deployment experience of security technologies.
- Experience with direct responsibility for hands on architecture, design, development
- Architecture concepts and techniques of systems, communication networks, operating systems and associated programming languages.
- Methods of Cybersecurity risk analysis
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability for problem solving
- Creativity and ability to work in a complex environment*
- Proven planning, prioritization and organizational skills
- Professional & concise communication (written & verbal)
What’s in it for you
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and our peers through good times and challenges
- Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo
- 20 + 12 (40hours week) days of vacation per year
- A mobility budget that can use towards your mobility or rent/mortgage
- A flexible homeworking policy
Who are we?
In this ever-evolving world, EXPLEO Belgium is an engineering and digital transformation game-changer player on the market. We are here to support our customers achieve the highest level of success in their automation, agility and sustainability journeys. We all have the same goals and are self-motivated by the same drivers.
We are EXPLEO.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.