Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe. We operate in over 25 countries.
We are seeking a Quality Technician is needed to support the “on-time” closure of non quality issue that appears at supplier facilities, performing administrative tasks for an important Aeronautic customer and liaising with the supplier.
- Organize and lead non quality meeting with multidisciplinary group.
- Follow-up internal and external actions (attestation, root cause eradication, ...)
- Request to the supplier root cause identification (8D or similar) if relevant.
- Prepare reports to provide visibility on the closure status.
- Analysis, KPI and reports on non quality event, 8D, root cause, timeframe, ... clustering by supplier and product / technology.
- Quality Methodology and Tools (Non quality treatment, root cause analysis and eradication, 8D, PPS, FMEA...).
- Supplier Quality Management.
- Good communication & negotiation skills and leadership, reporting, Industrial culture.
- Problem Solving.
- English (Fluent - Mandatory), Spanish (Fluent - Mandatory), French/German (would be a benefit).
Junior 2-3 years experimented.
Knowledge on problem solving (non quality) and supplier management.
Competitive salary, with flexible retribution possibilities.
Dynamic work environment, with real possibilities of professional growth.
Technical and skills training in the Company, etc.