Expleo is seeking a Support Administrator.
The role is integral in providing administrative support to the business.
Our support administrators should:
- Have excellent communication skills & liaise with people on various levels;
- Have commercial acumen and the ability to understand the business impact of their role;
- Be able to create an excellent impression on customers both face-to-face and over the phone or via written communication;
- Be capable of working both independently and part of a small team;
- Demonstrate initiative and acceptance of varied tasks;
- Have a positive can do attitude;
- Demonstrate good time management and prioritising skills;
- Demonstrate good attention to detail;
- Possess the ability and enthusiasm to learn new skills and understand the Expleo business in greater depth;
- Be proficient with MS Office suite of programs (Excel, Word and Outlook);
- Have previous administrative experience.
- Become a super-user of the system.
- Collate and compile reports.
This role predominantly forms part of the support function for the UK and Ireland, and will require the successful applicant to work the business hours for these locations (0900-1700 GMT/ BST).
The support administrator needs to:
• Demonstrating ownership of own personal development by discussing own learning plan with manager and attending suitable learning activities.
• Achieving own personal KPI’s agreed with the relevant Manager each year.