- Supporting its users in considering their expectations, analysing and expressing their needs and requirements
both in terms of availability, performance and security of IT systems and servers
- Participate in projects initiated by the Customer Relations and Development Poles on issues related to
infrastructure services, such as the design of target architectures and the deployment of new infrastructure
while respecting a high level of service, quality, reliability, performance, security and scalability while
controlling the associated costs.
- Apply methodological and standardized approach to security standards and processes specifically access conditions.
- Define, coordinate, carry out and guarantee the consistency and proper conduct of maintenance activities,
implementation of upgrades and evolution of infrastructures related to backups, supervision, inventories or
the processes applicable to these environments by the teams in charge of daily IT production
- Carry out the installation and configuration of equipment, server administration software, such as carrying
out impact, opportunity and feasibility studies technique of potential new solutions, through solution modelling and performance audits
- Produce and update the Technical Documentation, develop the test procedures and monitor their execution
or even audit the systems in the event of malfunctions by being able to validate the corrective and / or
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of performance indicators and server availability to guarantee
optimal user satisfaction, such as being able to recommend, if necessary, workarounds
- Define and implement Business Recovery Plans, such as planning and regularly supervising the launch of
rocking tests in real situations in compliance with service continuity commitments
- Guarantee a constructive and fruitful relationship with the various service providers / partners /
subcontractors while ensuring their mobilization and involvement in order to guarantee quality daily technical
support, maintenance in operational condition.
- Resolve advanced Level 3 technical problems.
- Collaborate closely with its counterparts in Networks, Support and Workstations to work together on the
proper adjustment and creation of value from the Related Infrastructures
- Participate in potential on-call duties in accordance with the rules implemented within the teams of the Technology and Information Systems Department
- Apply daily to a monitoring and innovation approach on functional, technical, methodological and / or product
/ solution changes in the field of systems, servers and the Microsoft Cloud environment.
- And finally, communicate regularly and transparently with his hierarchy on progress, performance, priorities,
potential problems encountered, budgets, costs of his various current and future projects.