Directs and manages the full project-life cycle, setting standards for assignments and applications. Responsible for the delivery of the defined work packages to the client and providing effective management to teams and giving guidance to others and key business users. Provides management for the team in planning, designing, and developing frameworks and procedures relating to quality
whilst meeting on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Has achieved trusted advisor status at a senior level with the client.
- Excellent client facing skills, as an expert in their field has experience of influencing client decision making and direction, takes time to establish underlying needs of client beyond those initially expressed.
- Applies insight, originality and a broad perspective to generate revolutionary technical solutions.
- Experience of introducing new concepts or strategies that significantly improve or revise the way business is done through to implementation.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, maintains confidentiality, shares ideas and information, facilitates discussions and transfers knowledge to diverse audiences to achieve collective objectives.
- Strong theoretical knowledge in quality assurance methodologies, applying standards and specialist quality assurance expertise to deliver whilst providing effective management to teams.
- Extensive application/technology and domain knowledge and has recognised expertise in QA Management including participating in the identification of and planning for future resource
- Strong knowledge of new and emerging technologies based on own area of expertise.
- Experience in managing the change control procedure.
- Experience in providing technical management and being responsible for overall test plan design
and processes and experience in quality assurance evaluation estimates on various projects.
- Experience in diagnosing problems using formal problem-solving tools and techniques from
multiple angles and probing underlying issues to generate multiple potential solutions.
- Experience in advising clients and clearly communicating the benefits of implementing specific
quality assurance solutions and identifying areas to add value.
- Good people management skills, acts as a role model for continuous learning and development, challenges others to reflect and learn.
- Experience of managing people and creating an environment that celebrates both successes and failures.
- Good self management, takes on high commitments and works to achieve results. Keeps momentum going over time despite setbacks. Shows resilience in the face of challenges and looks for ways to beat previous standards.
- Experience in managing upwards with multiple people, gaining their trust quickly.
- Ability to manage own expenses and ensure adherence of others to the expense policy.
- Proposes project specific requirements to be included in the budget.
- Proposes investments to be made in the POC, R&D, tools and technologies.
- Ensures that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.