Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
The Scrum Master will serve as a key member of our client's Center for Transformation team. They will collaborate closely with the CIO Staff and the IT Operations team on driving adoption of agile practices at scale. An experienced Scrum Master, will work with IT and business partners to train and coach teams who are operating within Agile Release Trains following our client's adaptation of the SAFe framework. As an experienced servant leader, they will coach teams on their agile maturity journey and drive adoption of lean and agile practices for continuous improvement. They are a change agent and lifelong learner passionate about digital transformation in a rapidly evolving transportation industry.
Are you passionate about Agile Delivery? For you Agile is more than just a methodology, isn’t it?
If your answer to the above questions is YES, then, you are at the right place!
By joining EXPLEO, you would take part of our high-performance team of experienced Agile leaders and act as a Senior Agile Lead providing professional advice, leading and/or co-ordinating an area in Agile Ways of Working.
One day as an Expleo Scrum Master
- Lead Business Consulting projects of moderate scope and sometimes complex assignments
- Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of technical environments and translate business goals into tangible strategic outcomes
- Keep informed on business data and implement solutions for technological and process improvements within the context of overall business processes
- Co-ordinate the information gathering and reporting process, reviewing trends and comparing to expectations. Identify relationships and linkages, anticipates issues and identifies root causes and effects.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and work across teams to achieve group goals.
- Develops a network to support and add value to client engagements including company, clients and external professional networks
What are our key selection criteria for joining Expleo Scrum Master/Agile Leaders’ team?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Achieved a formal certification as a Scrum Master, Kanban Lead, Lean Six Sigma certification or similar Agile approach.
- Achieved Certified Scrum Professional or a similar Agile qualification.
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Team management skills - Experience in leading multiple teams in agile software delivery approaches, at least 12 to 24 months real experience
- Owning an innovative approach - a bold thinker and doer, working to visionary but attainable goals, taking courageous decisions and implementing them successfully
- Application of Continuous Improvement & learning to their own work
- English fluency and French/Dutch knowledge
What’s in it for you
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and our peers through good times and challenges
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
- Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo
- 20 + 12 (40hours week) days of vacation per year
- A mobility budget that can use towards your mobility or rent/mortgage
- A flexible homeworking policy
Who are we?
In this ever-evolving world, EXPLEO Belgium is an engineering and digital transformation game-changer player on the market. We are here to support our customers achieve the highest level of success in their automation, agility and sustainability journeys. We all have the same goals and are self-motivated by the same drivers.
We are EXPLEO.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.
The successful candidate will manage the full project life cycle, setting standards for assignments and applications. Pivotal consulting role in providing examination of the existing practices of the projects across the organisation and making recommendations for alignment and improvement.