Most important technical skills are:
- Exchange Server design and administration – Version 2019 and higher
- Advanced Powershell knowledge
- Deep knowledge about Entra ID design and administration
- Exchange Online / O365 management and configuration
- MS Teams management and configuration incl. telephony
Additionally, please as a mandatory Softskills:
Self-Motivation, Teamwork, Analysis, proactiveness
10+ years experince required
The JD is as below:
- You will work as Mendix Developer or as Mendix Lead Developer in a multidisciplinary agile Mendix delivery team and work with the team and product owner to build the app needed.
- You will work according to the best practices and architectural principles defined by the Mendix Competence Team.
- You will support the Mendix Achitects and Domain / Solution Architects of Cleint Organization in designing the best possible applications.
- You will work with the Mendix Competence Team members in sharing skills / knowledge and help to improve the best practices.
- You will collaborate with Mendix developers from other Mendix partners and challenge / check the quality of the apps build to deliver max value of the apps.
- You coach where needed internal client delivery team on Mendix technology and help the Mendix Competence Team in supporting the growth in competency.
- You dare to challenge, collaborate intensively and care for your work and colleagues.
Education and experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (for example in Information Technology)
- Senior Developer / Jr Archiect experience -> 6-8Years
- 3-6 years of practical experience in Mendix Delivery, preferably in an international environment
- Mendix Advanced Certification is a must and nice to have experience with Siemens Teamcenter
- Experience in hybrid cloud environment, understanding integration concepts
- Strong customer focus, result-orientation and commitment to excellence;
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance;
- Leadership capability, responsibility and authority, ability to steer a team
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality, and a strong go-getter mentality;
- Passionate about driving innovative solutions;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English.
- .Net Core
- SQL (Proficient in writing queries)
- Entity Framework Core
- Blazor (Preferable)
- Java (For basic support of PDCWeb)
5+ to 10 years experence
Model Based Design tools (Library, Model Checker tool, etc.) development platform for Alliance powertrain development project teams. Develop automation tool using m-script, python, VB macro, etc. to enhance the development cycle.
The ideal candidate will possess hands-on experience in the development and testing of embedded software for automotive infotainment applications. The job requires prior experience in embedded software development, and an experience in testing. It also requires familiarity with Linux (preferably QNX), as well as familiarity with Android. It is expected that this person possesses an interest in learning and in contributing to the state-of-the-art and emerging automotive computational technologies.
The ideal candidate will possess hands-on experience in the development and testing of embedded Linux software, working with Yocto packages, and familiarity with QNX and Android Automotive. The job requires prior experience in embedded software development, and a experience in integration and testing. It also requires familiarity with Linux and also preferably Android. It is expected that this person possesses an interest in learning and in contributing to the state-of-the-art and emerging automotive computational technologies.
Must Have: ABS A3K Framework, Familiarity with ABS is a must have (e.g. RC/RAP, CISL/Adapter, Airwave/Façade), Java
Product Engineers are responsible for the implementation of functional and technical
requirements in new or existing software products. This includes creating technical designs
following architectural principles and writing code which is in alignment with security,
performance, and scalability standards.
• Product Engineers are part of a cross-functional team within an agile release train and, as
such, collaborate closely with other product engineers, product owners, product designers,
test engineers, and scrum masters. They take ownership and active responsibility for the
product. They play an active role in agile planning and alignment activities (agile
ceremonies) and ensure feature delivery on time, creating the best business value
TOSCA Analyst with 3 to 5 yrs of experience
Should have experience in SAP automation using Tosca
Excellent communication skills
SAP FI - 2, SAP SD - 2, SAP Service Management - 2, SAP MM - 2, SAP EWM - 1, SAP TM - 1, SAP T&C - 1
- 3+ years of experience in SAP testing
- Has been working as a SAP Test Analyst
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure effective collaboration and communication.
- Experience in Solution Manager preffered
SAP - 3, Connected Systems - 1
- 5+ years of experience in at least 3-5 of the below SAP module
- - Order Management
- Source & Procurement
- Inventory Planning
- Transportation Management
- Trade & Compliance
- Warehouse Management
- EWM/GTS/TM: Delivery to Return
- Produce: PM(Maintenance) /PP (Execution) /QM(Quality) & SB: Source to Buy
- SS: Sales and Service
- SRM: MDM Supplier
- Lead to Cash
- Finance Plan to Report
- Source to Procure
- Demand to Produce
- Should have experience of working as a Sr. Test Analyst for SAP S/4 HANA projects
- Good functional knowledge of the respective module
- Good communication skill
- Should be able to understand the functional requirements and define and write the test cases and test scenarios
- Should have experience in Test design, test execution, defect management, reporting
- Should have worked in a client facing role
- SAP Certification will be an added advantage
Stress – Static Composite
Stress – Static Composite
The newly shaped Software Organization is currently seeking brilliant AD Simulation Software Developers to join the Autonomous Driving software team.
As an AD Simulation Software Developer you will be required to develop, integrate and deploy clean and highly scalable code for our SiL platform to test and validate our Autonomous Driving stack. You will also develop solutions to orchestrate large-scale simulations on-premise and on-cloud platforms to ensure the reliability of the future L2 and L3 autonomous driving product through testing for billions of kilometers.
The newly shaped Software Organization is currently seeking brilliant AD Simulation Senior Software Developers to join the Autonomous Driving software team.
As an AD Simulation Senior Software Developer you will be required to develop, integrate and deploy clean and highly scalable code for our SiL platform to test and validate our Autonomous Driving stack. You will also develop solutions to orchestrate large-scale simulations on-premise and on-cloud platforms to ensure the reliability of the future L2 and L3 autonomous driving product through testing for billions of kilometers. As a senior member of the team, you will also be expected to provide hands-on technical guidance and to actively contribute to the technical growth of the team.
The primary duties will include the impact analysis of the requirements received to identify any error or blocking point to be reviewed by work product provider, implement and integrate network mapping for Ethernet, CAN, LIN, for all ECUs defined in topologies, implement signal based and service oriented communication between SWC around topology, analyze reports of the extract generated by modeling tool in configurator tool to identify and correct any error identified, support integration and validation organization whenever a defect is found. The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of AutoSAR Classic architecture, as well as fundament of AutoSAR adaptive architecture and possess an interest in state-of-the-art automotive compute platforms and emerging computational technologies.
The position requires a deep understanding of the unique requirements of automotive embedded software development, as well as a deep understanding of modern software development concepts derived from non-automotive platforms such as Linux, Android, and IOT. In this role, the successful candidate will be breaking new ground and surpassing existing barriers and paradigms for software development and integration in the embedded automotive space.
Electrical Product Design Engineer
Responsible for the engineering, design, development, timing and production release of the Mechatronic components